DBxtra allows you to choose different languages and also translate – personalize the Report Web Service.
- Select "Define Languages" on the "Report Web Service" menu.
Set a Language as Default
- Select the language and click "Default".
- To set this language as the default for your Report Web Service check the "Set as default" checkbox.
Important! You can’t edit the original English language file; you’ll need to create a new one.
- To load a language, select it from the language drop-pdown box.
- Select a language tab and Object Name.
- Edit the text for each translation.
- When finished editing click the "Save" button.
Note! The language settings will also apply for the DBxtra Web Report Widget.