This sample report is included in the DBxtra sample project.
You will learn how to:
- Create a new Query
- Design a basic Report
- Assign a clickable hyperlink to the Report
- Drag all required tables to the Diagram Pane.
- Select field to be included.
- Assign Alias names.
- Double click the "Country" – "Criteria/Parameter" field.
- To assign a multi select Parameter click the button "Insert Multiple Values Parameter".
- Click "Ok".
Save the Query
Design the Report
- Open the Visual Report Designer.
See also: Visual Report Designer
- Drag and drop the fields to the "Detailband".
- Resize and reposition fields.
Assign the Hyperlink
- Select the "Website" field.
- In the "Property Grid" select "Data" – "Binding" – "Navigation URL" and set it to "Website".
Save the Report