1.) Free DBxtra Desktop Report Viewer
DBxtra offers a Free Desktop Report Viewer that lets anyone open reports designed with the DBxtra Report Designer.
Run any report designed with the DBxtra Designer. Open Data Grids, Reports, Pivot Grids; DBxtra will detect the object type and open the DBxtra Desktop Viewer accordingly. All reports are live connected. You’ll always see the most recent data. There is no limitation on how many users can access reports.
2.) DBxtra Report Web Service
The DBxtra Report Web Service enables you to deploy and share reports designed with the DBxtra Report Designer allowing end-users to interact with data grids, pivot tables, charts and reports on a secured web interface.
Report Web Service Features
If you setup DBxtra as a Report Web Service then end-users can open reports with just a web browser.
All reports are live connected. You’ll always see the most recent data.
There is no limitation on how many users can access reports.
- The user interface can be personalizes to your company image and also be translated to any language.
- Once a report is designed it is automatically deployed and accessible for the user groups with privileges.
- The end user can open reports with just a web browser.
- Logon securely with DBxtra credentials.
- Work with various reports at the same time.
- Open anonymous reports where no user login is required.
- Filter and sort reports.
- Search for information.
- Bookmark, save and single-click access your favorite data grids and reports .
- Preview and print reports.
- Export reports to Excel, Word, PDF, HTML, CSV, Image files and XML.
Price: See here