If you need for some reason – like moving from a testing Server to a productions Server – to move the DBxtra Report Repository to a new location follow these steps:
· Run the DBxtra Setup – on the Server / PC where you would like to install the Report Web Service.
· Copy the files ”DBxtraDB.mdb” and ”DBxtraScheduleHistoryDB.mdb” from the current Report Web Services Virtual directory located on your PC or the Server to the newly created Report Web Services Virtual directory.
Report Repository – PC Setup – DBxtra Designer
· Run the DBxtra Setup on each PC where you would like to run the DBxtra Designer.
· If it is the first run of DBxtra then connect to the Report Repository.
· If you are already connected to a Report Repository re-onnect to the new one.
· Point to the Servers Report Web Service URL in your favorite web browser.