DBxtra Report Web Service Options:
DBxtra offers two versions of the Report Web Service.
1.) Report Web Service - DBxtra Server (DBXS)
Although you can use it as an Internet facing Web Server
we recommend it for Intranet use only.
and security schema are not as sophisticated as the Internet
Information Server - IIS.
The DBxtra Server (DBXS)
is automatically installed during the DBxtra setup process.
2.) Report Web Service - Internet Information Server (IIS)
Recommended for stronger security requirements especially
for Internet facing Web Servers and also for high user concurrency.
You can choose which Report Web Service version to use. Report
Web Service License required.)
Report Web Service Live Demo
- Processor 1Ghz
- 2GB RAM
- The Report Web Service has to be installed either on
an Internet Information Server (IIS) or on the internal
DBxtra Web Server.
- Browser: IE6+, Firefox 2+ and almost any other web browser
See pricing here.
- The DBxtra Report Web Service is licensed on a named
user base (NUL).
- Only named users can access the Report Web Service via
a web browser.
- You need to have at least 1 DBxtra Designer license
to be able to utilize the Report Web Service.