DBxtra .NET ver. 9.2.0
- The data grid now supports Excel style conditional formatting.
- Consolidated Parameters: Now parameters in additional data sources can be configured to be inherited.
- Oracle data connections can use the fully managed Oracle driver (which doesn’t need anything else installed to run).
- We’ve added support for Informix in 64 bits mode.
- We’ve updated several of our database drivers.
- We’ve added a permission to control whether users can view the Report Object’s query or not.
- Now you can discover and add related tables to your query using the new relationships button (top-right corner of the table).
- We’ve added a query navigator that lets you jump straight to the desired part of the visual query builder.
- New database syntaxes were added to DBxtra (SQL Server 2014, Oracle 11, MySQL 5.7 and more).
- Better metadata loading for SQL Server Azure.
- Metadata loading was speeded up for PostgreSQL.
- Improvements on SQL Server: Support for varchar(max), analytic functions were added and inline IF function in “WITHIN GROUP” clause is supported
- Improvements for MS Access: The parser now accepts identifiers quoted with back ticks and convert them to square brackets.
- Improvements for Oracle: Support for SEARCH and CYCLE clauses in CTE subqueries.
- Improvements for PostgreSQL: Support for analytic expressions, typed literals and parsing was speeded up.
- We’ve added syntax highligth to the Query Builder so you can better edit the code in the SQL pane.
- We’ve added code auto completion to the Query Builder for easier editing the code manually.
Report Web Service
- Now you can select a date range in the column filters in the data grid.
- Now you can send Dashboards as PDF documents and images.
- The file size limit of SQL Server Compact data connections was raised.
- The Data Grid contextual menu doesn’t show up in the correct screen in multiscreen set ups.
Report Web Service
- Changing from a component to another (like Data Grid to Pivot Grid) fails if there are parameters in the Report Object.
- Changing the parameter values of a Report Object doesn’t ask for the parameters of sub reports.
- The widget configuration is lost when changing parameter values.
- Parameters passed to a Report Object are lost after logging in.
- The Pivot Grid drilldown option was broken in the version 9.1.0 release.
- Opening directly a report with unbound sub reports that require parameters throws and exception.
- If the last item is selected in a filter element in the Dashboard, the reset option doesn’t work.
- Disabling the Sort by Field option causes an error in the Pivot Grid.
- Selecting a report with a pivot grid of the same object, locks up the application.
- Failure exporting a report when some of the parameters have blank values.