April 11, 2016
- Export to Excel individual dashboards elements.
- Enhanced compatibility of Date Functions with Oracle 8.
- New, easy to use report – sub-report drill down functionality.
- Now you can change the name of the file when saving the report to a file for the Free Viewer.
- Performance improvements, now the Dashboard is up to ten times faster processing data.
- Now you can add bars and indicators (conditional formatting) in the grid and the pivot items in the dashboard.
- Sub-reports and Pivot Grids with parameters embedded in a report now ask for their parameter values.
- You can add the parameter value to the name of the exported report.
- Bulk change the email configuration for schedule jobs.
Report Web Service
- You can save the filters in a bookmark placed in the filter area of a Pivot Grid.
- If there is a user named Admin in the Active Directory a Designer license it’s taken by him and can’t be changed.
- Cover values don’t work with date parameters.
- Review the exporting algorithm to make the columns look like in the Data Grid view.
- The sessions clean up thread (Report Designer) is not started if using Active Directory and the user can’t log in.
- Export to Excel (Report Designer) formats empty cells in the Data Grid.
- The All Values option (Report Web Service) is not working on Like clauses.
- Redirection it’s not working when there is an active session (Report Web Service).
- Exporting to Excel (Report Web Service) wraps around the headers on the Data Grid.
- Opening a report with parameters in (Free Desktop Report Viewer) Windows Explorer doesn’t ask for its parameters.
- IMPORTANT! Please read here how to upgrade to the latest DBxtra release and how to patch your Report Web Service.Current Customers!