DBxtra .NET ver. 8.2.3
- DBxtra doesn’t import all the groups and users from Active Directory.
- The Project Explorer doesn’t update itself after saving a report object when Active Directory is enabled.
- The object comments appear without line breaks on the parameter window.
- On Microsoft Access data connections, the controls move upwards when the user has a Designer license without the Report Web Service.
- Putting a parameter in an extracted date throws an error on Firebird data connections.
- Editing a calculated field changes its position in the area it’s positioned on the Pivot Grid.
- Calculated fields with spaces on its name are not enclosed by square brackets on the Expression Editor.
- If two or more pivot grids from the same report object are inserted, their data sources duplicate on the report.
- The “Quote string with separators” option for CSV and Text formats it’s not being saved to the repository.
Report Web Service
- The load time for parameters with huge record sets was improved.
- The original field it’s added or quitted when the Percent of Row or Column it’s on the view on the Pivot Grid.
- If the view doesn’t have the Grand Totals column, it’s still shown on the first load of the Pivot Grid
- Fields may appear swapped in their respective areas if they’re out of order in the bookmark of the Pivot Grid.
- Using a bookmark in a view with calculated fields doesn’t initialize the expression on the Pivot Grid.
- Filters for calculated fields are not being stored properly in the bookmark on the Pivot Grid.
- Charts don’t load in the Pivot Grid if the regional settings of the server are set to use a comma as decimal separator.
- The Generate Series From Rows option it’s not restored on the Report Web Service for the Chart on the Pivot Grid.