DBxtra .NET ver. 7.0.1
Important – Current Customers!
This guide is for those customers who upgrade to DBxtra 7.0.1 having previously a
DBxtra 6 version installed on your computer and who also access their repository from
a Network Share (\\Server\Shared) or a Mapped Drive (Z:\Shared). Read here!
- Free Desktop Viewer: now opens reports directly from within the Viewer interface and supports multiple reports to be opened. Download from here.
- DBxtra Schedule Server: Now allows defining Excel format output (xls – xlsx).
- Designer: Now offers the option to obtain the description of table columns – (mostly applied on DB2 databases).
- Some user passwords returned errors accessing report objects.
- Some reports with parameters were not visible from within the project explorer.
- Query Builder: DB2 connections returned an error when loading column descriptions.